January 31, 2013

Colbert on Climate Change: The New Abnormal. {Video}

Hurricanes, wildfires, record heat? Oh my!

Get used to it.

I was shocked when I recently saw a new poll that found “78 percent of respondents believe the planet had warmed over the past 100 years”. The other 22 percent burst into flames.

~ Stephen Colbert

Mr. Colbert also said:

Even Koch brothers-funded climate change skeptic and hairbrush denier Richard Muller has done a 180, now stating global warming is real, and “humans are almost entirely the cause.”


Give up. Crawl into bed with a cheesecake and wait for death. And now, sure, the only thing worse than global warming itself might be knowing you’re destroying the planet, and doing nothing…


Here’s what President Obama said about climate change… 

Click here to sign the “We the People” petition demanding “that our leaders act on the recommendations coming from an overwhelming majority of the scientific community to halt climate change and save the lives of untold millions.”

Like elephant green and enlightened society on facebook.

 Join elephant’s new Google+ community!


Leave a Thoughtful Comment

Read 0 comments and reply

Top Contributors Latest

Lynn J. Broderick  |  Contribution: 36,680