Let’s spice up
the day with a glass of homemade lemongrass tea.
1. Buy fresh or dried lemon grass from your local supermarket.
2. Clean and cut lemon grass into small pieces.
3. Hit on the lemon grass root (the bulbous base) with your knife to help release more flavour.
4. Put the prepared lemon grass into a pot or glass depending on the amount you are preparing.
5. While doing that, boil some water.
6. After water is boiled, pour it into your container.
7. Let lemon grass steep for at least 15 minutes.
8. Add honey or brown sugar to taste.
9. Add plenty of ice for summer.
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Editorial Assistant: Yaisa Nio / Editor: Bryonie Wise
Photo: Courtesy of author