When I read this sentence—“The truth you seek is not hidden from you. You are hiding from it”—in his book Open Secrets, I knew that the next “Wisdom Heart Dialogue” must be with Rabbi Rami Shapiro.
Rabbi Rami is a brilliant teacher.
He reveals—with great humor and profound humanity—how to embody the deepest wisdom in the nitty-gritty-ups-and-downs of life.
In this dialogue we take a deep dive into:
- What it really, truly means to forgive.
- Why spiritual practice doesn’t make us better.
- The practice of Radical Hospitality.
- Why wholeness isn’t the same as perfection.
- How to face the death of a loved one.
- Discovering that which is always and already forgiven and forgiving…
A guided practice and benediction is included—listen to the dialogue here.
Please share your reflections in the comments below.
Learn more about Rabbi Rami here.
Love & Shanti
Author: Eric Klein
Editor: Yoli Ramazzina
Photo: Courtesy of Rabbi Rami
Read 0 comments and reply