View this post on Instagram
It’s easy to recognize and remember what our partner does “wrong,” but sometimes we forget to think about our part.
It’s also easy to meet someone, sparks fly, we think they’re “the one,” and then (somehow), the whole thing falls to sh*t. It could be due to jealousy, lying, stress, betrayal, or a number of other things, but what’s our part in it all?
Here are eight things we might be doing (consciously or unconsciously) that sabotage our love life:
1. Spending too much time together.
2. You lack an openness to experience.
3. You don’t communicate openly and authentically.
4. Lying to “keep the peace.”
5. Running away from fights.
6. Passive-aggressive tendencies.
7. Constant nagging and criticizing.
8. You’re withholding affection.
This eye-opening video will go into greater detail: