View this post on Instagram
We can learn so much about ourselves in every moment.
Each moment, each experience, each breath is an opportunity to expand our awareness—to gain greater insight, understanding, and presence.
Each moment is an opportunity to deepen our relationship with ourselves.
When we’re present with ourselves, when we’re centered and understand ourselves, we can act with intention—with purpose, with clarity, from a deep place of solidity and inner knowing.
We can choose actions that align with who we are—with what we want, with what we feel, and with where we want to go.
For so many of us, the limits we feel, the places where we feel stuck, come from within us, from our own beliefs and patterns of thinking.
We can shift the way we view the world, the beliefs that we hold, the ways that we act and move and react, but to do this, we need to have awareness. We have to have the desire and the willingness to change. We have to want it, and we have to believe we can do it.
I love Wayne Dyer because he has such a soft, warm, loving presence, and he talks about all of this—awareness, intention, our capacity to change our beliefs and actions in the world, our ability to create and experience what we want in this world—in such a simple yet enlivening way.
Here are 15 Wayne Dyer quotes that will make your heart feel free:
1. “Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to have gotten you to the next place, and the next place, up to this very moment.”
2. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
3. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.”
4. “Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you.”
5. “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.”
6. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.”
7. “You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.”
8. “No one knows enough to be a pessimist.”
9. “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, it will not change you.”
10. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”
11. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
12. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
13. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
14. “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”
15. “Don’t die with the music still in you.”