We’re all of full of infinite power and potential within.
Before reading Deepak Chopra’s books, I didn’t know how to access mine. I thought I was going to live the rest of my life stuck in my own mind; I thought that happiness was elusive.
But finding happiness was easier than I thought. Tapping into my true inner self saved me years of emotional suffering and confusion. And it was all thanks to Deepak Chopra.
His words taught me the real meaning of nonattachment, happiness, love, letting go, and the dangers of my ego. They taught me how to move my spiritual practice from ordinary to meaningful and find my one and only purpose.
Chopra simply encouraged me to delve deeper into my own soul and unlock its hidden (and most likely dormant) capacity.
Are you ready to unlock yours?
Here are 21 quotes to help you lead a more spiritual, grounded life:
1. “Most of us take for granted that time flies, meaning that it passes too quickly. But in the mindful state, time doesn’t really pass at all. There is only a single instant of time that keeps renewing itself over and over with infinite variety.”
2. “Forgiveness in the heart comes about when the walls of separation in the mind fall.”
3. “Compassion is the feeling of shared suffering. When you feel someone else’s suffering, there is the birth of understanding.”
4. “One of the unique things about the human brain is that it can do only what it thinks it can do. The minute you say ‘my memory isn’t what it used to be’ or ‘I can’t remember a thing today,’ you are actually training your brain to live up to your diminished expectations.”
5. “It is undeniable that we all create scenarios and then become convinced by them, down to our very cells.”
6. “We have to learn to go beyond both a positive mind and a negative mind to become a silent, nonjudgmental, non-analytical, non-interpretive mind. In other words, the silent witness. In the process of silent witnessing, we experience inner silence. In the purity of silence, we feel connected to our source and to everything else.”
7. “Owning your own feelings, rather than blaming them on someone else, is the mark of a person who has moved from contracted to expanded awareness.”
8. “Being shown a gesture of love is like being offered a portion of God.”
9. “It is your understanding that is going to change your reality.”
10. “When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.”
11. “You can never receive more love than you are prepared to receive.”
12. “Trust that your soul has a plan, and even if you can’t see it completely, know that everything will unfold as it is meant to.”
13. “Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time.”
14. “The quality of one’s life depends on the quality of attention. Whatever you pay attention to will grow more important in your life. There is no limit to the kinds of changes that awareness can produce.”
15. “When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.”
16. “I do not believe in meaningless coincidences. I believe every coincidence is a message, a clue about a particular facet of our lives that requires our attention.”
17. “Find one thing every day to forgive the other person for. Don’t let them know what it is…just forgive them and let it go.”
18. “Most human behavior is nothing other than the avoidance of pain and the pursuit of pleasure.”
19. “In order to acquire anything in the physical universe, you have to relinquish your attachment to it.”
20. “The key to lasting happiness is to stop looking for it, and to know that you already have it.”
21. “No matter how many possibilities turn into reality, an infinite number remain.”