For 18 years (ages 24 to 42), I was an alcohol, drug, and sex addict.
I had a full-on awakening and moved to Bali in early 2019, to begin my healing and journey into self.
February 9th, 2020 will mark my two-year anniversary of sobriety.
Here are seven books that helped me on my path. I thoroughly recommend them if you’re keen to learn about the following:
>> Quantum physics and the unified field theory (in plain English)
>> The meaning of life
>> How to manifest
>> How to focus on the present
>> How to find zen and happiness
1. Jonathan Livingston Seagull, by Richard Bach
2. Zen and the Art of Happiness, by Chris Prentiss
3. Becoming Supernatural, by Dr. Joe Dispenza
4. The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
5. The Tao of Pooh, by Benjamin Hoff
6. The Surrender Experiment, by Michael Singer
7. Inward, by Yung Pueblo
I’m devouring information and teachings on healing and mental health. Please feel free to recommend any writings along these lines with me in the comments box.
Thank you, EJ tribe.
Read 14 comments and reply