View this post on Instagram
It’s important for us to be present with ourselves, to connect deeply with ourselves.
It’s important to be true to ourselves and our hearts and move with what is true for us.
It’s important to cultivate self-awareness and presence.
With self-awareness, we can live our lives with intention and purpose. We can live our lives in the ways that are right for us.
Life feels better when we live in alignment with our hearts and our truths and with who we really are. When we’re true to ourselves, we honor ourselves.
We can experience the waves of life with awareness, presence, and lightness. Even more difficult moments can be held lightly—we can hold ourselves with lightness through them, through presence and awareness.
We can hold space for all of life—the good, the hard, the painful, the beautiful. We can watch, learn from, and experience it all. We can hold our own experiences and open our hearts to the world. We can move through our moments honoring ourselves and each other and the moment.
We can be present where we are, appreciate what we have, allow the moment to be what it is, and work toward what we want to see for ourselves and the world.
We can connect to the moment. We can expand and shift our perspectives. We can look for and feel into the beautiful things we have in our lives right now.
Here are five quotes that will lighten your heart:
1. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ~ Wayne Dyer
2. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” ~ Marianne Williamson
3. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ~ Maya Angelou
4. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
5. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh